Get inspiration: How I curently scrapbook and journal memories.

 Hello, my creative friends!

The most requested theme for my blog is to show you how I currently scrapbook memories. Well, the life flows so quickly so I have to adapt my journaling process from time to time. 

The last few days were a big adventure for my family. We moved and most of my supplies for journaling were sitting in boxes. That possibly is the main reason why I started digital journaling. And for some reason, I always started with a monthly calendar preview of my month. Like this below.

This is my photo flip through to my June 2020 digital journal. I hope you will enjoy this type of blog post and you will find some great creative inspiration :-). So, I present to you my personal journal. 

 

And after this calendar page, I have my weekly spreads. On these pages I wrote the highlight of the day, short story, or some facts about my day. I love to add embellishments and photos, so they are really everywhere :-). 

So, these are my June weeks: 






I love my weekly pages, they bear my most precious memories ♥. But if you know me, you might know, I usually journal a lot. I almost always used lots of words in my journals. And my digital ones are no exception. So after weekly spreads, I have my "normal" journal pages and my longer journaling about my days, stories, or events that happened in June 2020. And of course, there are my scrapbook pages as well :-). 





OK. This is my June 2020 digital journal - all my pages. For sharing on this blog and on my social media, I save every 2 pages as a JPG file. But for archiving my journal, I save it as PDF with all pages in one readable file. I love "reading" it as an e-book on my phone, tablet, or PC. I think it is a good way how to keep memories and have fun. 
In addition, journaling is a really great relaxing ME time. If you would like to try digital journaling, have a look at my Etsy store. You can find there cute digital stickers, digital papers, and other great journaling and scrapbooking goodies ♥. 
Thank you for being here and have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts