Digital scrapbooking idea - special recipe cards

Hello and welcome, my creative scrapbooking friends! 

I hope you are doing well and you will find great inspiration for your next creative project :-). 

Yesterday I was working on this cute recipe card for my daughter. We are moving so she wants to give her friends something special for saying goodbye. She knows her cookies became very popular around her friends, so she decided to give them a recipe ...

I think this is a nice goodbye gift, so I wanted to make it look really special. And because she will no longer meet them all in person, I came up with this idea to make the digital recipe card. 



It was really fun and relaxing to design this layout (and translate the recipe)... and I used only a few digital elements, so it was really quick. 

What I used: 
3. Heart frame SVG (as stamps as well)

This recipe card turned out really cute and my daughter can attach it to an email or share it with her friends on social media. And it will be very personal for her and her friends, because of all the memories they made eating cookies together ♥. 
Let me know, what do you think about this idea and what recipe would you share with your friends as a part of a goodbye message. 

If you like this idea, share it with your friends ♥

 

Comments

Popular Posts