My sketchbook + How to make stickers.

Hi friends.
I just realized, how much I love stickers. This is my curent sketchbook :-) ... and yes, many many stickers. Outside, but inside too.
Some of my sketchbook pages I share on my instagram profile, you can check it out.


But back to the stickers. These are not mine designs ... so I wanted make some stickers with my own artistic work.
On Zaazle.com you have the same oportunity. You can upload your own design, sketch or painting and make cool stickers. Or you can by sticker of other designers, they licenced their own work for zaazle products. (You dont have to, no wory for using your artwork by the site).
And I love, how turned out my seamless pattern on stickers.

:-) Here they are:


What do you think? Are they not cute?

Comments

Popular Posts